Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
If you’d like to schedule an appointment or if you have any questions please call or email us at:
(360) 671-7228 email@example.com
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- When you have an appointment we have new procedures in place for your safety. See image for instructions.
- Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic there is a high demand for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). With a high demand comes additional cost, our office will be charging an additional $20.00 for each visit. Unfortunately, this is the patient’s responsibility (RCW 48.44.495). This is something that most insurances do not pay. We will still bill it out as a courtesy and if insurance does pay we will refund the difference.